A leading Business Support Solution Company is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Driver
Location: Ajah / Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary Of Functions
- Drives gasoline or diesel powered vehicles on company property or on public highway.
- Perform a variety of routine and complex transportation work in driving and coordinating transportation plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives company vehicles to designated destinations.
- Inspects company vehicle for defects before and after trips and reports any discrepancies indicating vehicle condition to supervisor.
- Airport pickup and drop off of personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring the company vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and maintained
- Manoeuvres vehicle in and around tight corners and through high traffic without denting the vehicle.
- Perform required before operation, during operation, and after operation user maintenance and provide required reports.
- Provide outstanding customer service while performing assigned tasks.
- Maintain and protect all company properties entrusted in excellent condition.
- Plan route to insure most economical use of time.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned vehicle and refer defects or repairs to supervisor; clean pool car.
- Assist in the maintenance of traffic control devices.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- Exercises required courtesy, discretion, and sound judgment while carrying out tasks.
- Prepare a variety of program-mandated documents and reports for the purpose of documenting activities and complying with company and/or legal requirements.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations
- Valid driver's license and Lagos state drivers institute card (LASDRI).
- Minimum of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/Trade Test is required.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- The ideal candidate must a good knowledge of Lagos routes.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who live in Lekki, Ajah and its environs should apply.