Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing - Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Locations: Agbara, Lekki and Ebutta - Metta - Lagos
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Maintains confidentiality of patients information.
- A Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory
- Good telephone etiquette.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.