Beacongate Limited - The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Designing business strategies and supervise the company's operations and employees to ensure company efficiency.
- Implementing business strategies, evaluating company performances, and supervising employees to ensure company productivity and efficiency.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Directing and supervising activities in the entire company to achieve the company's goals and objectives relating to sales, profitability, productivity, expansion, innovation, and other areas of priority.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Supervising employees, planning work schedules, production and sales, reprimanding or reviewing staff work, and helping to determine whether or not the company is operating at its financial peak.
- Ensure that the company has enough resources such as personnel, funds and materials required to achieve the organizational goals.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to relevant legal regulations and policies.
- Work closely with the sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help the company maximize profits and market share.
- Organise company programs to further Showcase Company's brand through trade shows, fairs, runway shows and major events.
- Developing and managing the company's advertising campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 3 - 6 years.
- Outstanding leadership abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Working knowledge of the latest business regulations and policies
- Demonstrable analytical and critical thinking skill.
- Work experience in the fashion industry will be an added advantage
- Must be able to network with different groups and individuals
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, time management and project management skills.
- Ability to organize processes and people.
- Must be a detailed oriented individual.
General Skill-set / Professionalism:
- People Skill: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgement/Leadership skill: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgement; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
- N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.