Orion Surgical and Suture Nigeria Limited is an established company specializing in importation and distribution of medical consumables in the Nigeria. Our customers include medical professionals, purchase managers, medical items suppliers etc. We serve our customers through direct mail, field sales representatives and use of mobile technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Edo, Ekiti, Kaduna, Kano, Ogun, Rivers States
Employment Type: Full-time
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling
- Make presentations to doctors, pharmacists and health care professionals in the retail sector
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Keep detailed records of all contacts of clients
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Stay informed about the activities of health services sector.
- A substantial amount of time will be spent moving to and from client destinations
- Smart dress and a professional appearance are essential
Qualification / Experience
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification and experience
- Applicants for Medical sales representative must be a graduate of a reputable University with a Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Anatomy; who will be ready to go to institutions and meet Doctors and Pharmacists.
- Possessing a valid driving license with at least one (1) year driving experience is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
13 November, 2020
Method of Application
With a subject line stating the position and the state/location being applied for, send an E-mail with a cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.