Red Lens Centre is a learning, business consulting and co-working centre. We offer different training services, design business solutions and provide training rooms, meeting rooms and shared office spaces for entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator and Social Media Manager
Location: Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an office administrator who will also manage our social media pages
- You will manage the daily activities of the office
- You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
- You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, bookings and client services.
- As a Front office administrator, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to carry out your personalities.
- Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Ensure front desk is presentable and ready to welcome our customers/clients
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests/enquiries
- Welcome visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Keep updated records of office expenses
- Ensure company's policies and security requirements are met
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Manage the company’s social media pages
- Coordinate project deliverables
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word and Power Point
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Social media savvy
- Ability to use basic design tools for social media such as Canva etc. (This will be tested at the interview)
- Must possess either an HND or a BSc.
- Must be dilligent and be willing to carry out responsibilities assigned to you in a timely manner
Experience: 0 - 2 years relevant experience.
Salary: N60,000 per month
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.