Digital Minilab World Nigeria Limited is recognized as one of the leading supplier of New and Refurbished Digital Printers, Photo Finishing and Large Format Equipment's in Middle East and Africa with two branches across the globe, including the head office in Hong-Kong, both head by the founder and CEO Mr. Mustafa N.S. Alfarra .The company also has the distributor relationship of global brands in African Countries, such as Noritsu, Epson and LOVOL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Representative
- We are looking for a pleasant Female Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the 'face' of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- University Degree / HND in Accounting.
- A fresh graduate
- Must have completed NYSC
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.