A ride hailing company (E-Hailing) is recruiting to fill:
Job Title: Product Manager E-Hailing
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Defining the product vision, and working closely with developers, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue generation and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical launch activities
- Define the product strategy, road-map, create and execute strategy to sales generation
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Building the products and models that allow us to scale efficiently and grow into the foremost E Hailing application in Nigeria
- Creating and communicating a strategy for the development of the product
- Performing research to determine customer needs
- Driving Product Strategy, Market research and Product analytics
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Setting sales objectives that align with consumer demand to reach sales goals
- Measuring Product Functionality and Measuring User Acceptance
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns related to the product
- Work with external third parties to assess and achieve partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and communication or any related field; MBA degree is desirable
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience in E- Hailing industry in Nigeria. (Uber, Taxify etc.)
- Experience managing a Start-Up
- A natural leader who leads by example
- Strong customer empathy, and the ability to blend user research with data to create a prioritized product road-map.
- Ability to generate leads, negotiation skills and ability to close partnership deals.
- Exceptional communication skills, both within the team and with leadership and stakeholders.
- Experience working with enterprise customers and ability to blend consumer product for enterprise applications
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products and generating sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background, with experience in E-Hailing Applications like Uber and Taxify
- Business acumen with management skills and persuasion ability
- Statistics management and numerical capabilities
- Strategic mindset with a perspective on future growth
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and possess outstanding organization skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.