A new Gaming Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Executive
- Coordinate Empowerment Program and other related open enrolment programs
- Facilitate professional ethics courses, employ appropriate training tools and activities to bolster learning (e.g. simulations, games, videos, group exercises, etc.)
- Prepare training materials including facilitator slides and training assessments
- Develop a process for measuring the impact of training programs utilizing relevant impact assessment tools
- Assist in building a strong pipeline of participants leveraging on external partnership opportunities
- Research best practice training methodologies and employ strong education principles
- Manage in-house training facilities and equipment
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Prepare training proposals and reports
- Sourcing for affiliates and training affiliates.
- A Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business Administration or a related field
- Strong passion for training with a minimum of 5 years work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Must be a self-driven and able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- N100,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject "Training Executive".