A reputable company in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Create & Manage marketing campaigns by working with our clients and suppliers;
- Manage and optimise lead generation that impact all stages of the customer journey;
- Deliver regular campaign analysis drawing on relevant reports including Google Analytics, email data, campaign metrics KPI reports and social data analysis;
- Work with the IT team to enhance webpages + actively monitor and improve SEO performance;
- Manage and develop all campaign elements including but not limited to Ads, PPC campaigns, blogs, info graphics, print, events, sponsorship, CRM, email communications, video, social media and SEO optimisation, utilising internal and external resources as appropriate
- Uncover trends and share relevant insight with Senior Management
- Minimum qualification - HND
- A Result Oriented Individual with a flexible approach to work;
- An effective and confident communicator with the ability to influence situations;
- Possess an excellent personal drive and self-motivational skills;
- Able to work with own Initiative plus challenge firmly held assumptions;
- Excellent command of English Language - Written and Spoken;
- Excellent Telephone and Interpersonal skills;
- You must be an experienced Marketing executive with both traditional & online marketing skills within the Information Technology & Business services environment, ideally globally
- We're looking for a candidate with in-market experience who is comfortable juggling multiple priorities at once.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Flexible work approach, self-motivated and organised
- Experience in using LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram;
- Experience in using Skype for Communication;
- Experience using CRM Applications;
- Multi language skills advantageous.
- Basic: N75,000 monthly + Commission on sales.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.