Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MSIP Operations Assurance Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Network Operation and Integration
- We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Operations Assurance team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network.
- Based on our customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the daily coordination of our customer network operations and maintenance activities, including optimizations and field operation activities coordination, according to Ericsson’s and the customer’s network particularities and requirements.
- Manage end-to-end Operations and delivery of operations & maintenance activities for specific customer, including preparation of the live customer network and assisting the program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking
- Be Responsible for the financial and operational and delivery performance of the Operations Assurance assignments within a Managed Services Deal.
- Be Responsible to manage the applicable WLAs and OLAs with delivery organizations, manage the delivery of operations, ensuring that operations delivery is fulfilling the contracted Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Serve as the primary escalation point for critical incident, Network Delivery Operations escalations, and performance reporting towards the customer.
- Validate and approve integration test results for a new service, terminal and equipment type or vendor
- Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer’s asset configuration information to be used by all delivery units
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
- Ensure acceptance tests are performed locally and globally with customer involvement and approval as necessary
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Technologically, Ericsson Customer Interactive System and/or Charging System experience with operations background is a must
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations
- Strong Leadership in managing complex teams, partners, customer
- Ability to work collaboratively and innovatively to bring upon continuous improvement in operations
- A solid data analysis skill
- Team player to work in an outstanding environment of working with an amalgamation for Solutions improvements for issues highlighted by operations
- An innovative mind set of a good bent towards automations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
- Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
- Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.