e.Stream Networks Limited, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses. With over a decade in the ICT sector and presence all over Nigeria, we leverage on providing a unique combination of industry experience and expertise in our service offering to all our clients across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Partner Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Direct reports: Area/Regional Sales Manager
- The Channel Partner Executive is responsible for identifying and recruiting new channel partners, supervising sales activities of partners, Ensuring activation of devices, recharge and dealer pick-up
Duties and responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Increasing market penetration/share through the development of trade partners.
- Responsible for implementing the road map on how to drive sales and revenue for the retail business through the channel vertical
- Creating market awareness by branding dealers/resellers shop.
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Keeping up data with Products and Competitors.
- Mapping of channel partners to different coverage area
- Ensure that partners comply to all regulatory requirement in respect to KYC
- Responsible for the overall performance of the Channel Partner vertical.
- Training and development of channel partners
- Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Tracking and monitoring channel partners’ inventory.
- Keeping trade partners abreast of organizational development.
- Escalate Partner/customer impacting issues not within control to technical unit.
- Provide and get feedback from Partners
- Ensure customer satisfaction and manage Service Level Agreements with third party vendor
Education & Work Experience:
- Graduate with B.Sc. or HND in ICT, Social Science, Art, Engineering or Relevant discipline (Minimum of Second Class or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales & Marketing.
- Experience in telecommunication
- Membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Global or Local Certification Marketing (CIM, NIMN)
- Market Intelligence
- Advance Negotiation Skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Relationship Management
- Business Communication
- Presentation Skill
- Territory Management
- Relationship & People Management
- 95% growth in subscriber’s base through Channel Partners
- 50% growth in revenue generation through Channel Partners
- 81% target met for the assigned channel partners.
- 81% sales quota achieved in designated partner accounts
- Number of new partners sourced monthly
- Ratio of active vs inactive partners
- Channel Partner retention ratio
- Channel Partner satisfaction ratio.
- Create high level customer experience/customer satisfaction
- Collecting dealers/resellers feedback and market research.
- Strict compliance to eStream administrative policy.
- Strict compliance to eStream ISO 9001:2015 Procedures
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station often.
- This position does not require any physically demanding task. However, the incumbent should be physically fit to withstand the physical and mental demands.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted