Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client in the Finance and Investment Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Vertical Business
Employment Type: Full-time
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for managing the activities of the following departments:
- Investment Marketing
- Credit Marketing
- Digital Marketing
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Overall supervision of the Marketing and Sales Group
- Develop strategies and budgetary requirement forecasts to grow sales and profit targets for existing and new clients.
- Design and execute development plans; monthly and annual action plans, investment maintenance and expenses plan.
- Ensure targets achievement for investment and loan growth, revenue, etc.
- Manage key accounts to meet/exceed targets relating to revenue growth activities, profit margin, sales, customer retention and customer acquisition, generates key account performance report weekly.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners
- Work with the marketing and communications head to develop revenue growth initiatives
- Develop and maintain good relations with the VIP and key clients of the company
- Ensure that the team follows the company's procedures and policies
- Set weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals for the sales staff
- Follow up on the progress made in achieving the goals and come up with solutions to any problems faced by the workers
- Prepare and deliver reports on financial performance and development objectives for internal purpose and for inclusion in reports to the board of directors and other stake holders
- Monitor and maintain financial budgets to ensure the best use of company's funds.
Qualifications & Experience
- M.Sc or MBA in Banking & Finance, Management and other related fields with Relevant professional certifications
- 15 years experience with at least 7 years in Managerial position working in similar position
- Proven track record of success in similar position
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Great communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under crunch deadlines pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- High levels of energy
- Good judge of character.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good presentation skill.
N500,000 to N700,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.