Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health Interventions, education and economic Initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH136o) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the South-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance & Administrative Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Senior Finance & Administrative Officer will report to the State Deputy Director and will be responsible for accounting and finance and overall operational administration for the State office and ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of Nigeria’s programs / projects with the objective of providing professional accountancy services consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5 - 7 years relevant experience.
- Or MS / MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in office management and administration
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected]
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subiect of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.