A reputable Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationship with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Oversee the company’s financial performances, investments and other business ventures
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in the manufacturing industry as a Managing Director or at a senior management level.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, CV with relevant document in attachment to: [email protected] , [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Candidates with relevant experience should apply
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted