Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full-service real estate development company in Ikoyi is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring qualified personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Type: Full Time
- Working with senior accountants to ensure accurate and timely delivery of all records.
- Checking entries for accuracy and making necessary corrections and file documents as needed.
- Processing payment vouchers
- Maintaining creditors records for the company
- Preparing payment schedules
- Processing payroll for the employer
- Creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory.
- Processing invoice in accounting system
- Coordinating bank reconciliation
- Facilitating debt collection for the company main company
- Preparing and submit statutory returns
- Matching invoices to approved or request as applicable.
- Other duties:
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field required.
- 3-5 years of work experience in an accounting position.
- ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analysis, critical thinking and evaluation abilities.
- Strong exposure experience with Accounting software
- Must possess the integrity to uphold best practices and retain transparent records about the organization’s financial records
- Must have an aptitude for numbers and calculation.
- Must possess good rapport, time management, expert negotiation, strong analytical and organizational skill.
- Must be a good team player with commendable Interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting software as well as computer software to input and amend data and records.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Must be detail oriented to be able to input data accurately and to recognize any errors they or others may have made.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to [email protected] using the role "Account Officer" as the subject of your application.
- Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.