A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Tracking Analyst
- The Asset Tracking Analyst is to support and enhance the management of fleet via data capturing, analysis and reporting.
- Collection and analyzing of data from a number of sources.
- Development and reporting of Fleet compliance KPI’s
- Measurement and reporting of driver compliance and performance, Including training compliance monitored through Effective Software
- Vehicle mileage reporting and fuel efficiency
- Vehicle maintenance reporting, including tyres, servicing, planned maintenance etc
- Fleet utilisation and capacity analysis
- Administration of Fleet insurance claims
- Administration of Fleet tracker file and vehicle per location reporting
- Liaise with third party vehicle tracker software companies as required
- Keep track of transactions and follow up on a regular basis.
- Produce monthly reports, update accounting records, balances and handle complaints from customer regarding billing.
- Provide creative alternatives and initiate new procedures in billing task and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the business function
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Comply with Health & Safety requirements as per training, policies, procedures, risk assessments.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related Social Science.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Skills (especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.