A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing Officer
- The Billing Officer will be responsible for compiling information needed for billing purpose, he will also be responsible for issuing invoices, bills and monthly report Etc.
- Responsible for Compiling, Analyzing and Recording data/bills, preparing and issuing invoices and providing customer service.
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when the need arise.
- Proficient use of the ERP.
- Keep track of transactions and follow up on a regular basis.
- Produce monthly reports, update accounting records, balances and handle complaints from customer regarding billing.
- Provide creative alternatives and initiate new procedures in billing task and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the business function
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
Qualification And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related Social Science.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.