A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Officer
The Assistant Procurement Officer helps the procurement manager to ensure that the business has a constant supply of materials or equipment.
- Receives orders and verify that the correct items and amounts have been delivered.
- Receive requisition and process L.P.Os accordingly.
- Assist in Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies and maintain accurate purchasing and pricing records.
- Ensure and record inventory, and take note when inventory is low.
- Assist in the preparation of request for quotation, initiations to bid, request for proposal and ensure timely dispatch.
- Maintain good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching pricing by obtaining quotes from local market.
- Assist in coordinating procurement activities in strict compliance with the Procurement policies.
Qualification And Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement and Logistics or any related Social Science.
- 2 or more years of experience as a Procurement Officer.
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Skills (especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.