Tati Agency is a digital marketing company. We specialize in offering administrative services to clients from a remote location, typical tasks we perform include scheduling appointments, making phone calls, making travel arrangements, running errands for businesses and managing email accounts. We offer advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry and technology services and solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Analysing market trends and competitors.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the Management.
- Qualification: First Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Work experience: minimum of 4 years.
- ACCA, ICAN, ACA, CIMA or relevant Accounting/Finance qualification is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance, Internal Audit/Control
- In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: For diversity reasons, a female would be preferred, especially from the Northern part of Nigeria.