Demmy Global Resources Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in 2004. It is a reputable company that was established out of a determination for quality products at an affordable price and delivery in good time. It specializes as an agent wholesale distributor in telecommunication products, computers, phones and security devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sale Manager (Retails)
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while beingfully aware of new products and competition status.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years experience out of which 4 years must be in sales of phones, computers and relevant accessories.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Ability to manage many retail outlets.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.