Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The CFO (for the Group of companies) shall be accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the companies;
- Responsible for the development of a financial and operational strategy;
- Oversee deal analysis, negotiations, manage investor relationships;
- Development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets as well as report accurate financial results.
- Develop and effectively drive finance organizational strategies, assist in formulating the company's future direction, monitor the implementation of strategic business plans by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establish functional objectives in line with overall organizational objectives
- Oversee Cash Flow positioning for the companies with clear understanding of sources and uses of funds; maintaining and upholding integrity of funds, securities and valued documents
- Effective control and management of all company liabilities, approve all agreements concerning financial obligations, such as contracts for procurements, assets, and other actions requiring a commitment of financial resources.
- Drive the attainment of overall company financial performance targets
- Budget and expense control
- Overall Risk management and mitigation
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing cost-effective benefits package
- Transact and manage all third party relationship e.g. bankers, government related regulatory bodies ensuring timely compliance with statutory obligations
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and processes duly complied with
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and appropriate financial records and reporting are timely generated and communicated
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with possible work experience in Investment Banking / Operations
- MBA is an added advantage
- 15+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Professional certifications in related field
- Strategic Financial Planning:
- Managing Profitability
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Corporate Finance
- Developing Budgets
- Risk assessment and control
- Proficiency in the use of diverse accounting software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Passionate, courageous and self-driven with keen attention for details.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.