Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide sound, accurate and timely financial information
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial statements and company-wide financial performance report
- Work with the Director to prepare and finalize budgets, forecasts and other financial plans and carry out continuous follow-ups.
- Work with all heads of departments to ensure that their individual budgets, as well as the overall company budget, are monitored and managed for the most effective and efficient use of financial resources.
- Manage day to day liaison and relationship management with the banks, company’s internal auditors, statutory auditors and other legal authorities, ensuring compliance with statutory accounting requirements, regulations and fiscal obligations.
- Manage the day to day effective control and management of the company's financial control systems,
- Ensure that statutory accounts are maintained,
- Ensure effective management of payroll and prompt payment of salaries as at when due
- Ensure prompt receipt of monies on accounts receivables and payment of account payables due
- Supervise the input and processing of financial data Financial Application ensuring data integrity
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Verify and approve payment transactions
- Perform month-end and year-end accounts closure process
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA is an added advantage
- 7+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles preferably in a manufacturing company
- ICAN certified
- Superior mathematical and analytical skills
- Leadership skills and experience
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Understanding of business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail
- Organizational skills; Strategic financial planning skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software
- Proven experience in cost accounting
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Passionate and self-driven, must be decisive, courageous, with good decision making skills.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.