PecanTrust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. we offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the underbanked, high net-worth-individuals, among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibility
- Drives achievement of the Bank's risk asset and liability target.
- Achieve the minimum PAR as set by the Board.
- Monitor competition (Acquisition, price changes, new products, and features).
- Initiate customer retention strategy and behavior to determine customer's personas for new markets.
- Prepare, report, and implement the sales and marketing strategies for board approval.
- Prepare and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the marketing department.
- The setting, monitoring, and reporting on team goals.
- Coordinate sales and marketing strategies to boost brand awareness.
- Team performance monitoring and management.
Educational Skills and Requirements
- A good first degree from a reputable university (preferably in Marketing, Banking, and finance, economics, accounting, or any relatable field).
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a commercial bank and or Microfinance bank sales or marketing leadership and supervisory role.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.