MBIS International - We are an ambitious British International school with rich, innovative and exciting curriculum; giving all our pupils the opportunity to be successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary ICT and Computing Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced teacher to join our school. The ideal candidate is expected to work with children within the range of 4 -11 years, using the British Curriculum.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- First degree in Computer Science with professional certification in ICT related courses
- Must have minimum of 3 years proven teaching experience at primary level teaching ICT and Computing across the age range
- Excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum
- Enthusiasm and passion for ICT and the ability to convey this to pupils
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation, effective time management and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Must be able to use initiative and work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and methods.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.