Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing - Our client, a reputable Pharmaceutical Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product, Research and Development Manager
The Product, Research and Development Manager is saddled with the responsibility of planning the launch of existing products in a new market and/or launch of a new product through new target market identification based on market research findings:
- Development of an organisational culture that promotes accountability and high performance; encourage a team culture of learning, creativity and innovation.
- Help design and implement a coherent organizational structure that is consistent with Pharmaceutical best practices and appropriate to market needs.
- Ensure that all Pharmaceutical products, Packaging conform to expected Pharmaceutical standards.
- Identify, develop and utilize customers’ demographics and needs to market the products of the organization to those customers who will be the most likely target audience for the products.
- Develop new products using research, customer/channel/sales feedback and competition benchmarking.
- Conceptualizing strategic product marketing plans through market research, competition analysis and customer engagement / training.
- B. Pharm or Pharm D and relevant post-graduate degree and / or professional certifications.
- 5 - 7 years experience in a similar role in the Healthcare Industry.
- Future orientated, strategic and global thinker.
- Strong communication, presentation and marketing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Organizational and management capabilities.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.