Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Account Receivable Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This individual will be responsible for managing our day to day book keeping and will bring more organization to our day to day financials.
- You must be able to work independently to maintain order and transparency for the company's finances.
- Evaluating Financial Budget and Tracking Expenses.
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs.
- Attention to details
- Assist with creating and editing financial documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Responsible for petty cash handling and bank reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of accounts with the general ledger.
Education & Experience
- OND in Accounting
- Minimum of one- year working experience in a related field.
- preferably a female candidate below 25 years of age.
- Notable organizational and multi tasking skills.
- Must be conversant with most accounting principles.
- Great analytical skills and eye for details.
- Proficient in the use of MIcrosoft Office.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.