Kids 'R' Key Academy is a family-centered educational facility currently providing early childhood education in a safe, serene and secured environment. We are located at I PENT 7 Housing Estate, Karasana. Opposite Public Service Commission Dutse/Kubwa expressway, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instructors (Teachers for Pre-K, Kindergarten & Grade Classes)
Location: Karasana Gwarimpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 5 Openings
- The Instructor is responsible for organizing, teaching and mentoring a small class size of about 15 to 20 pupils and also for the delivery of all subjects with particular emphasis on core subjects of Literacy, Numeracy and Science.
Terms of Reference:
- Lesson planning and preparation; checking pupils’ work; administering of tests/exams and production of results.
- Organizing, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps, sporting events etc.
- Developing and fostering appropriate skills and social abilities to the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Effective classroom management practices skills.
- To design and implement effective strategies to develop self-responsible/independent learners.
- To engage students in creative thinking and integrated or interdisciplinary learning experiences.
- To build students ability to work collaboratively with others.
- To maintain a safe, orderly environment conducive to learning.
- To define and communicate learning expectations to students.
- To take precautions to protect institution records, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- To carry out any other related or adhoc duties assigned by the management.
- To demonstrate timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
Qualification / Experience
- B.Ed. and relevant certification in Education
- Higher qualification in education and other field is an added advantage.
- Previous experience will also be considered.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English Language (both written and spoken).
- Results focused, positive and creative approach to teaching with excellent classroom and behavior management, Good IT skills and the ability to use digital teaching aid technologies.
- Minimum of 1-5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online (submit a one page Application Letter along with your CV and references)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.