Orient Global Manufacturing Limited - Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer- Male
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Responsibilities & Functions
- Evaluate the internal control systems, identify shortcomings and recommend suitable changes
- Implement internal control system by administering training to ensure that employees have an intricate understanding of all internal control guidelines and standards
- Conduct regular internal control reviews to verify whether departments follow the established procedures
- Ensure risk assessment and control frameworks are in place, and running effectively and efficiently
- Create, review and / or maintain internal control narratives, flowcharts and/or risk matrices
- Identify key business and technology risks and mitigation activities
- Design, review and evaluate control testing to address audit assertions; interpret the significance of control deficiencies, draw appropriate conclusions from the results, and promote recommendations.
- Perform annual and ongoing risk assessments in accordance with COSO 2013.
- Monitor and validate completion of risk, compliance and audit recommended action plans, appraising adequacy of management responses and corrective actions implemented.
- Assist to develop and monitor fraud management protocols (preventive, detective and response controls) conducting ad-hoc investigations and reviews (when needed).
- Bachelor's Degree (an MBA is a plus).
- At least 3-5 years of postgraduate professional experience in the internal control or audit dept. in leading private sector company
- Professional qualification in Accounting, Financial Management or Internal Control and Audit Certification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Experience with Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) and data analytics IT tools is a plus.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the 'Job Role' as the subject of email.