Cordros Asset Management Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cordros Capital Limited licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission as a fund/portfolio management company. Cordros Asset Management is committed to creating value for its diverse clientele base and ensuring their investment objectives are achieved within the agreed parameters. Cordros Asset Management Limited understands the portfolio structure that should be adopted and the role of the asset manager in achieving the investor’s overall investment objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Private Wealth and Business Development
Reporting To: Managing Director
Job Type: Permanent
- Developing periodic sales reports showing trends, and current state of managed portfolio of funds under management and sales projections.
- Responsible for developing and implementing product sales and growth strategy for the business development team.
- Deep understanding of the issues and challenges faced by Ultra High Net Worth individuals and wealthy families.
- Exceptional understanding of the full range of investment expertise in wealth management and related products, services and processes
- Excellent knowledge of the investment and financial markets.
- The individual will be expected to drive incremental, profitable growth by leveraging existing relationships and building new ones, consistently demonstrating a clear understanding of client issues and deployment of innovative solutions.
- Generating new and creative ideas for new product development to broaden the range of investment management services available to clients.
- Responsible for strategic account acquisition and aggressive identification, prioritizing, and management of corporate relationships with strategic partners that have sufficient reach to provide business development results for the business.
- Promoting Cordros Asset Management’s products and services offered to HNI &UHNI market.
- Conducting comprehensive reviews to analyze financial data and provide recommendations for modifications based on client's risk tolerance, goals, objectives and individual preferences.
- Transferring market and specific client knowledge to Relationship Managers and other relevant internal stakeholders that would enhance client relationships.
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
- Applying advanced knowledge of financial products, services, and strategies to provide a holistic advice.
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data.
- Supervising the activities of the business development team to meet their targets.
- The position is a senior position and will be expected to establish and maintain strong relationships with Ultra High Net Worth individuals and wealthy families.
Education & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or any relevant discipline
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services, of which a minimum of 6 years must have been spent within the business development function.
- The preferred candidate must have a proven track record of leading a team.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of managing HNI’s and Institutions.
- Financial Planning Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrable business development experience with HNI &UHNI
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to details
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent business acumen
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Sales/ Marketing Skills
- Coaching/Mentoring Skills
- Confident negotiation skills
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
Application Closing Date