Anadach Consulting Limited - Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered care. They provide General Pediatrics Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients' experience, career opportunities exist for high performing medical professionals that can contribute to rapidly growing organization.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The radiographer will perform radiographic examination using technological equipment such as X-rays and ultrasound imaging technology.
- He/ she would also assist in developing treatment plans and overseeing the administration of radiotherapy for patients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients' comfort.
- Perform a range of scans and radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality x-ray images.
- Observe and maintain contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post examination stay in the department.
- Performing diagnostic imaging to produce clear, usable images.
- Reporting important information to the Physician and updating patients' records.
- Record imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately, observing protocols and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Provide support and reassurance to patients, considering their physical and psychological needs.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Understand and observe health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionizing radiation regulations, to protect self and others.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure advice.
- Ensure that equipment is regularly checked for malfunctions and any fault reported.
- Bachelor's Degree in Radiography or any equivalent qualification and registered with The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN)
- Must have current practicing license. Additional training will be an added advantage.
- Must be efficient in the use of computer software (for updating patient records)
Years of Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience as a radiographer is required.
Key Competencies and Essential Attributes:
- An uncompromising focus on excellent service delivery
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good organizational, time management, and analytical abilities,and IT skills
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills.
- Must be able to work under stress.
- Keen attention to details
- Must be able to assist with lifting and moving patients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, empathy, and compassion.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For further enquiries, please call: 08135139335.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.