Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commodity Export Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Establish Strong business models around assigned commodities and building execution capabilities.
- Developing frameworks for opportunity identification, shortlisting, and guidelines for the preparation of business proposals, and detailed project report.
- Provide technical leadership for the design, formalization, and management of private-sector partnerships.
- Lead end - end operations of the commodity with a key focus on P & L of producer enterprises including project development, appraisal, production, certification, procurement, purchase, trading, and export.
- Perform order process, Export Customs clearance, and documentation.
- Interface with related functional areas on Export Shipment matters while ensuring invoice and billing is accurate.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in International Marketing, Export Trading e.t.c
- Minimum of 8 - 15 years Cognate Experience in the Agribusiness Industry.
- Vast Experience in International Commodity Marketing, Tariff, and Export Trading.
- Should be familiar with export procedures and tariff.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected] using "Commodity Export Specialist" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.