ASC Nigeria Limited, a member of the Onstream Group is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for the provision of technical integrity assurance for electrical power distribution, lighting and earthing systems; develop and execute condition monitoring plans for electrical systems across non-Plant assets; development of medium & long-term strategies and provide electrical systems technical assurance to Projects, SECs and Maintenance.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical assurance and support for all new and existing non-Plant power distribution infrastructure, lighting systems and earthing systems across the client’s Locations
- Develop and execute electrical asset condition monitoring plans, including routine and non-routine inspections,
- Provide engineering support on maintenance of power distribution infrastructure, lighting systems and earthing & lightning protection systems in line with industry best practices
- Develop procedures, work instructions & inspection sheets required to perform day-to-day maintenance, aid investigation of reoccurring problems and resolve design flaws for improved reliability and availability of electrical systems across non-Plant assets
- Interpret and implement regulatory, professional and best in class industry standards, International codes and practices by benchmarking with industry peers with the aim to minimize life cycle costs.
- Support implementation of the Client’s Electrical Safety Rules and other standards to ensure safe operation of electrical systems
- Provide Electrical Engineering support on Infrastructure Projects and SECs to assure asset integrity and safe operation of electrical systems and life cycle cost optimization.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- A University Degree in Electrical Engineering plus any other relevant professional qualifications or certifications.
- Minimum of 5-10 years post-graduation experience spent in an Oil & Gas facility, with specific experience in design, installation and maintenance of Electrical Systems preferably in an LNG or Petrochemical plant or Oil & Gas Company.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Include the position you are applying for in the subject of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).