ASC Nigeria Limited, a member of the Onstream Group is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Inspection Engineer - Civil
- The successful candidate shall support maintenance and integrity management of Civil and Structural equipment, buildings and systems
- To provide quality assurance on Civil and Structures related jobs, to establish processes, procedures and develop local resources in all aspects related to Civil & Structural inspection control in establishing the processes and procedures.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Set up, implement and execute a comprehensive development plan in accordance with the Civil & Structural inspection competence framework
- Support in investigation of asset failure by identifying relevant failure modes, applying appropriate inspection techniques and testing requirements
- To develop Civil & Structural Asset Integrity Strategies and Procedures for Facilities in compliance with industry and International standards
- To develop detailed Structural and Civil Inspection and Testing Procedures for maintenance activities.
- Identify short and long-term actions to maintain integrity and meet health and safety, cost and technical effectiveness objectives
- To ensure implementation of approved civil maintenance strategies and procedures across all company assets
- Monitor the technical integrity of civil assets by executing inspections or coordinating external civil inspectors
- To participate in Troubleshooting / Inspection to establish root causes of failure (RCA) and prepare Corrective Maintenance plans
- To perform Quality Assurance and Control reviews to ensure the technical integrity, constructability, functionality and reliability of the design product
- To ensure compliance by all stakeholders (incl. maintenance and operations) with the defined integrity assurance strategy for civil / structural components and systems
- To support development of annual budgets for execution of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Programs and a contingency for unplanned maintenance
- To support development of Maintenance Reference Plan execution of big-ticket Preventive and corrective Maintenance Programs.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- A University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Civil Engineering plus any other relevant professional qualifications or certifications.
- Minimum of 5-10 years post-graduation experience spent in an Oil & Gas facility, with specific experience in Civil infrastructure design and inspection, preferably in an LNG or Petrochemical plant or Oil &Gas Company
- Ability to use AutoCAD is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Include the position you are applying for in the subject of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).