Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technological superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decision for both existing and potential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate will be responsible for identifying new market segments that is beneficial to the company.
- Pursuing new sales prospects evaluate customer needs and recommend suitable products to address customer needs
- Responsible for providing weekly and monthly report
- Establish both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer related initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of company support.
- Responsible (with field marketing) for marketing investment.
- Minimum 3-5years' experience preferably in Paint and building materials.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering, Sciences, Building Construction and related discipline.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service & relationship management
- Good driven skill
- Good communication skill.
N70,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail must be “Business Development Executives".
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.