Fast Credit Limited (FCL) was established in line with Central Bank of Nigeria regulations to carry out the business of financing personal, business and emergency loans.
We also create a platform for the investment of wholesale funds via investment notes and borrowings from individual and institutions for good returns and fund safety.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The position will lead, oversee and manage the Business Development (Loan Sales), Risk Management, Technology, Operations, Finance and Administration functions of the company and ensure compliance with group standards of best practice such that a stable technology and operating platform is available at all times
- The Chief Operations Officer will ensure that the highest standards of service delivery are maintained and that changing customer and business needs and requirements are recognized and adapted to on a timely basis, and that the development, design, operation and improvement of the businesses systems are aligned to the organization’s strategy, are in conformance with all regulatory requirements and are provided at an effective cost
- He/she will understand the technology and operations risk that the business faces and ensure that effective controls and procedures are in place throughout the business to mitigate risk.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To assist the MD and the Board in the design and development of the Company’s strategy
- To be jointly responsible with the MD for the QUARTERLY & ANNUAL achievement of the Company’s annual budget (Profitability, Liquidity and Cost Management) as well as a successful implementation of strategic plan as determined by the board
- To drive the achievement of an NPL of below 4% in line with the approved company credit policy
- To be jointly responsible with the MD and the Board for the sourcing of financing for the company’s business operations and growth
- To ensure that expenditures (COST) of the Company are within the authorized annual budget of the Company and comply with the expenditure policy approved by the board.
- Oversee some marketing activities/functions while maintaining a unified corporate image.
- Continually monitor market practices of competition and report findings with suggestions to management as deemed appropriate.
- Assist in developing new loan products to cross-sell to our clients.
- Implement the Customer Experience standards, practices and systems of the company.
- Directly Supervise the IT and Innovation department and responsible for the formulation and implementation of the IT, innovation and FINTECH strategy / budget.
- Provide recommendations and sign-off on all Operations & IT CAPEX and ensure the adherence to the project and technology governance processes.
- Drive an innovation focus in the business, constantly seeking to improve and reinvent as well as find new revenue streams or cost efficiencies.
- Act as a project champion by providing direction and guidance on the roll-out of new products and system functionality
- Drive a positive, team-orientated culture where constructive feedback is encouraged, calculated risks are taken and where trust and leadership is fostered
- Ensure staff are well equipped, have the necessary training and skills and as well developed as competent organizational leaders
- Engender a work environment that staff are adequately engaged and highly motivated to deliver on exceptional performance
- To ensure full compliance with company/ corporate governance code of conduct
- To ensure full compliance with statutory and regulatory authority policies for the company.
- 10 - 15 years of executive experience
- Strategic planning and business development experience
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date