An indigenous forensic company making impact is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Official Title: Administrative
- A foremost indigenous forensic services company is seeking to engage the services of an Administrative Officer to oversee the daily running of the office and the organisation’s affairs.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Bookkeeping and general accounting
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Operating data terminals calculators and other standard office equipment
- Providing interoffice support including receiving and processing mail
- Invoicing and reconciliation for varying departments, projects and programmes
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing organisations accounts payable and receivable
- Tracking organization expenses
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Conduct remuneration Survey
- Update policies and procedures
- Administer Goal setting documents to staff and follow up on the submission
- Handle administrative and secretarial matters
- Prepare memos
- Support in the recruitment processes.
- Coordinate office procedures.
- Holding outbound and inbound correspondence.
- The Administrative Intern is responsible for various administrative and communications functions, including assisting the staff with general duties including, but not limited to, research, editing, data entry, filing and general coordination.
- Excellent analytical skills and be able to multi-task efficiently. Ability to work independently as well as with small group
- Candidates should be willing to travel at short notice anywhere within country
- BSc in Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting or HR
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, managing and social media platforms
- Experience maintaining a website is preferred.
- 0 - 5 years experience
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
- Ability to foster and maintain business and client relationships
- Physical ability to access filing storage
- Strong organizational skills
- Must demonstrate strong skills in the following areas:
- Written and verbal communication, editing, ability to work independently, self-motivated, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously, time management, detailed-minded, teamwork, problem solving, dependability, and organization.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently is essential.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Applicant should add expected salary range to their email.
Note: An equal opportunity employee, females, veterans, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.