Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of School
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- To provide and lead the strategic direction for the Primary School in line with the whole school vision and development plan and as directed by the Principal.
- To ensure that the standards of teaching, learning and attainment in all areas of school life within the Primary School reflect the school's mission of providing the best of British education.
- Ensure all Primary Teaching Staff are committed to the schoolâ€™s aims, and are motivated and involved in the achievement of the priorities and targets which the school sets for itself
- Ensure the management, finance, organization and administration of the primary school supports the improvement of standards in learning and teaching
- Develop open and honest relationship with the staff, pupils and parents, providing information, support and objective advice as appropriate.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- HND / BSc in Education
- 5 years experience in similar position
- Masters in Education is an added advantage
- Applicants must have the government certification to operate
- Applicants must reside in Ikorodu and its environs.
Skills / Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Business Development Executive
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.