FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier and Invoicing Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accept payments
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Accountability and accuracy in reconciling invoice receipts
- Basic math and computer skills
- Calculate and return change when required by the payment method
- Maintain adequate change denominations in the cash drawer and request additional change
- Reconcile cash drawers and invoice receipt
- Knowledge of point-of-sale (POS) systems and banking transaction.
- Polite and courteous
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Availability to work nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Closey monitors the “Orders on Attachment Hold Report” and maintains that all paperwork needed for attachment to invoices is secured.
- Scans both hard copy and electronic versions of documents, invoices and supporting documents into the company’s document database.
- Assists with other accounting functions and special projects, as necessary or assigned.
- Candidates should possess HND, OND, BSc qualification with 5-10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.