The International Business Bureau (IBB) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consultants offer advice and expertise to organisations to help them improve their business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy. The work stretches across a variety of areas, including management, strategy, IT, finance, marketing, HR and supply chain management.
Job Description - Management Consultant
- Facilitate discussions with the client to elaborate on the areas of proposed improvements
- Define the problem concisely and hypothesize the proposed solution
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solution
- Quantitative research methodologies include data mining, creating financial models, and performing valuation analysis
- Qualitative research methodologies include performing market research and collecting business intelligence
- Consolidate the findings from the analysis and present solutions to the client
- Develop and present a plan to implement the recommended changes
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree / HND with at least 2 years work experience
- Personality and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to structure and manage intensive workloads
- A worthy team player, dedicated to contributing toward the outcome desired by the team
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
N150,000 - 180,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.