Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm, we focus on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO with 2 - 10 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid truck driving licence
- N50,000 - 60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using "Truck Driver" as the subject of the email.