Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm, we focus on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SPA Therapist
Employment Type: Full Time
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure / pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues.
- Degree or current license in Aesthetics or Physiotherapy
- Experience: 2 - 10 years
- Proven work experience as a Spa Therapist
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face / body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- User level computer skills.
- N50,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "SPA Therapist" as the subject of the mail.