Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm, we focus on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Skin Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examine clients’ skin carefully using the appropriate tools to determine skin appearance and condition so the right treatments may be provided
- Sterilize equipment and ensure work areas are clean and sanitary
- Use face masks and peels and other specialized products and techniques to treat clients’ facial skin to improve texture and appearance
- Determine which colors or products will effectively suit clients and improve their specific quality of skin
- Perform simple blackhead extraction as needed to help clients achieve healthy, clean and acne-free skin
- Demonstrate proper techniques for cleaning and caring for skin and recommend skincare regimens based on client needs
- Analyze skin issues and determine whether you are able to treat the problem or if the client needs to be referred to a medical specialist for further analysis
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends, treatments, products and research so you can effectively and safely advise and treat clients
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 2 - 10 years work experience.
- Cosmetology or aesthetician program completion
- Excellent customer service skills
- State license
- Previous experience working as an aesthetician
- Experience with waxing and micro-dermabrasion
- Other beauty or health related certifications
- N40,000 - N90,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using "Skin Specialist" as the subject of the email.