DeKash Empire Global Limited is a fast-growing company cantered mostly on lifestyle business ventures which include but are not limited to entertainment, fashion, and providing the best recreation spot for every Nigerian to escape to.
We are currently establishing our new base in Enugu, and are passionate about building the right team that will move the company into its next level in the entertainment and fashion industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wine Shop Attendant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proven experience working in a wine/liquor store.
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable of different wine; name, sizes, quality, etc.
- Must have the ability to lift weighty goods.
- Perform Special Liquor Orders for customers involving helping the customer find the exact product they desire, have the product shipped in from a different location or contact the vendor directly, and taking in deposits for future pick up.
- Receive weekly delivery trucks to ensure actual inventory matched expected inventory.
- Stock all incoming shipments upon weekly arrival and managed inventory
- Professionally greet customers and answer any questions regarding products, content, use, and price
- Operate computerized cash register system to process sales data
- Determine methods of storage, identification, and stock location, considering height, turnover, and floor loading capacities, and required space.
- Receive cash, checks, and completed credit card transactions from customers and employees.
- Compare totals on the cash register with the amount of currency in the register to verify balances.
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities
- Identify new clients for the wineries products
- Update clients on new product launches
- Support other departments where needed
- Keep the sales team informed about changes to products
- Understand sales trends in the market and how the wineries' current products are performing, given those trends. Then create action plans based on their sales analysis.
- Coordinate with the logistic team to ensure an adequate supply of wine
- Be the face of the company at trade events
- Represent the winery at many trade events. Your knowledge of wine and presentation of the brand must be of the highest standard.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: S.S.C.E
- Experience Level: Minimum of one year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics.
- Experience Length: No Experience Less than 1year.
- Physical ability to lift 10-25 pounds and sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl repeatedly.
Requirements and Skills:
- Should possess good communication skills
- Basic math skill
- Must know basic computer skills.
- Inventory management experience
- Knowledge of laws relating to liquors.
- Must be aware of liquor sales laws in the jurisdictions in which they are operating.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Sales skills and the ability to influence people.
- Must be disciplined.
N35,000 - N40,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: [email protected] using "Wine Shop Attendant" as the subject of the email.