Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable ISP firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Management Officer
Specialization: Client Relationship Management, Retention, Revenue Collection and Account Reconciliation.
- Provide optimum customer relationships as required to maintain and enhance existing business, resulting in repeat business, and preventing customer churning.
- Escalation of all clients payment issues to assigned Sales Representatives for follow up in a timely manner
- Follow up on all clients WHT remittance, collection of Credit Notes for remitted WHT from clients and internet subscription on a monthly basis.
- Improve the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Schedule and conclude status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Provide proper account reconciliation and credit notes to customers for the downtime experienced.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Develop and update client-related reports.
- Identify and report on continuing problems in an effort to minimize future negative customer impact.
- Proactively follow up with disconnected clients to get their links reconnected and resolve issues.
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship-building opportunities.
- Run periodic customer satisfaction survey.
- BSc / HND in any related field or equivalent.
- 3+ years' Client Relationship experience. Preferably in an Internet Solution Provider client-facing environment while being professional and Customer focused.
- Stays calm under stress and proactive in problem-solving.
- Tactful, courteous, and possess the ability to build a profitable relationship with Clients.
- Active listener, articulate speaker, and adaptable to client peculiarity.
- Great telephone etiquette; ability to hold a decent conversation over the phone, processing information received from clients, and giving accurate responses to clients.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasking environment.
- 3+ years PC experience using electronic messaging systems (emailing, texting, and chatting), office productivity software (such as Excel, Word processing, Microsoft Outlook and internet surfing).
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.