First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Omole phase 1, Lagos
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they've requested
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Conversant with Lagos route
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver's license
- A clean driving records
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods in Lagos
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma
- Must reside around Ojodu-Berger axis.
- Minimum of 2 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.