Saro Agro-Allied Limited is a Consumer Driven Sustainable Agric. & Food Biz Company in Multi Seed Oil Crushing, Value Added Export, and marketing of Branded Food products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Locations: Kaduna, Funtua-Katsina, Malumfashi-Nassarawa, Ibadan-Oyo, Shedam-Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
- Account Officer (AO) is in charge of warehouse transaction management. Such as cash flow, reconciliation, primary control, wastage elimination, infraction management in the warehouse, etc.
- The Accounts Officer will post invoices, Stock transfers, stock receipts / returns, records payments, post, and track expenses of the company.
- The Accounts Officer will supervise other staff members that may be assigned to him / her.
- Reconciliation of CIH
- Ensure Zero Cash handling
- Post transactions and analyse account Records
- Maintain GL schedules
- Be engaged in Bank, customers, and sales reconciliation
- Be involved in Budgetary Control, particularly Variance analysis .
- Bi-Monthly reconciliation of bank statement
- Weekly Customer reconciliation
- Monthly stock reconciliation for the warehouse
- Reporting of IMS and Collection daily
- Ensuring that expenses are posted to the right GL before approval
- Daily Monitoring of 100% postings of sales, collections, PV, and waybills.
- Conduct accurate stock count
- Consistent and accurate audit
- Spot checks
- Timely reporting of stock damages
- Reporting of infraction to supervisor within 24 hours of occurrence
- Minimum of an HND / BSc in Accounting related course
- Must be computer literate and have excellent Excel skills.
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5yrs working experience
- Age: 30 - 35 years old
Special Skills/Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Skilful account reporting
- Ability to convey information in simple terms.
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity required.
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, and solution-oriented mind-set desirable
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job role as the subject of the mail.