Lonadek Nigeria Limited - Our client in the Energy industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Coordinator
- Our client in the Energy Industry is in need of an IT Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the company’s IT systems
- He/she would be required to provide IT support to staff and clients when necessary.
- The position would require the demonstration of strong technical aptitude necessary to cope with rapidly changing technology in a fast-paced environment
- The preferred candidate should be one who is self-directed, can work productively with minimal supervision, and portrays a passionate desire to help people solve their technology issues
- Good communication and some leadership skills are essential in this role.
- Design procedures for the use of IT resources
- Advise management with the goal of making the appropriate IT decisions and choices
- Provide technical support to all employees, and clients where necessary
- Design, plan and execute training on the use of systems and networks
- Install and configure hardware equipment and software programs
- Oversee, track and measure system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting and execute needed repairs
- Execute different maintenance activities when needed
- Review and develop security-related contract documents, and see to their implementation
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- First Degree in Computer Science / Technology / Engineering or other relevant fields
- An Advanced Degree in Information Management would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience working as an IT Coordinator
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of IT systems, databases and applications
- Familiarity with TCP / IP protocols and LAN / WAN configuration
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing complex IT issues
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- ITIL Foundation or equivalent is required
- Other relevant additional certifications (e.g., CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, etc.) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date