Taraba State University, Jalingo, is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
- The candidate must possess a good Honours Degree in Arts, Humanities, Social and Management Sciences or related discipline obtained from a recognized University with a minimum of twelve (12) years post-qualification working experience; out of which at least seven (7) years must have been at senior Administrative position in a Registry Department of a University
- The candidate should not be below the rank of Deputy registrar (CONTISS 14) for a minimum of five (5) years with vast administrative activities in a recognized University.
- Possession of Postgraduate Degree will be of added advantage.
The candidates for the above position should:
- Have and show demonstrable evidence of consummate management and leadership passion and drive in previous positions and, in addition, must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Exhibit the ability of a team leader, who leads by examples and has clear mentorship skills and plans, and should not be older than sixty (60) years upon appointment and should be within the retirement age at the expiration of his / her tenure;
- Exhibit a considerate Degree of competence, responsiveness, demonstrable integrity and transparency on matters of human resource management with an outstanding experience at the management level;
- Be a person with good leadership quality who can inspire and motivate colleagues; a person with clear vision for the development of the University, must be ready to implement the vision of university;
- Be a highly commendable person both in character and quality of service, with clear physical or documentary evidences; and
- Be in excellent physical and mental health.
Note: Candidates must possess an NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate where applicable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and twelve (12) hard copies of the following documents:
- Word processed (Not handwritten) Application indicating qualification and position applied for
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials.
The Curriculum Vitae should include the following information in this order:
Full names (Surname first in capital letters);
- Place & Date of Birth;
- Nationally, State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Postal Address
- GSM No. / Email Address
- Marital Statues;
- Institutions Attended with dates;
- Academic qualifications obtained with Dates;
- Professional Qualifications obtained with institutions and dates;
- Working Experience including full details of former and present post(s);
- Honours / Distinctions;
- Extra-Curricular Activities;
- Position applied for;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees / References
Candidate should forward Ten (10) hard copies of their Applications in an envelope with the position applied for clearly indicated on the left hand corner.
All Hard copies of the application and supporting documents must be addressed and sent to:
Taraba State University,
- Candidates should also request three Referees to forward their reference letters under separate covers to the Registrar, Taraba State University, Jalingo.
- The referees should also be requested to indicate the candidate's names, Position applied for on the left hand corner of the mailing envelope.