Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Strategist
- A digital strategist must have a robust generalist's understanding of traditional and digital marketing and knowledge of how businesses work.
- You need to have a solid foundation in digital marketing as a whole, with the understanding that everything we do must influence or impact consumer behaviour enough to drive tangible results that meet our client's business objectives.
- You will be the day-to-day custodian of assigned brands.
- To this end, you are required to develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of the clients' business and ensure that all client requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- The role involves a high level of understanding and involvement in content planning and management.
- To this end, you will be required to think of social media both strategically and executional.
- You may also be required to coordinate training sessions for assigned clients based on an identified knowledge gap.
- Perform monthly detailed research into our clients, their brands, their category, and competitors across multiple markets.
- De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing and create benchmarks - monthly.
- Conduct web asset audits to map a brand's web presence and assess the effectiveness of each asset - biannually.
- Work closely with the various specialists involved with the implementation and management of our digital strategies.
- Identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall marketing mix: product, price, place, or promotion.
- Social brand planning
- Community Management and development of social calendars as required.
- Expand the impact/role of content in the client's marketing mix as appropriate
- Ensure all communication is in line with brand guidelines and audience understanding
- With the use of media research tools, develop and execute sound, well thought out media plans based on client marketing direction
- Ensure defined campaign objectives are met in accordance with client briefs and campaign budgets
- Develop media plans providing strategic thinking behind ad placement, rates and response projections of the campaign
- Negotiate and buy media as per the media plan
- Work with third party ad serving tools to traffic the campaign for launch
- Manage the launch of campaigns delivering launch report to clients
- Manage administrative duties including preparing and collecting insertion orders for every media buy
- Monitor live campaigns to identify any issues and optimization steps
- Complete post campaign case study analysis
- Compile all key delivery information to ensure proper reconciliation of delivered activity and booked activity for invoicing purposes
- Maintain historical database of campaign results
- Explore media alternatives and be creative in recommending media solutions.
- Be accurate to instill / maintain client confidence
- Must be at all times alert to new media and new methods of using existing media and innovative solutions to deliver objectives
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- Proven 3-5 years' work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital Curator Manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO / SEM, Top-notch graphics and Content Creation
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Blog management.
- Content creation and public relations management
- Website development/administration
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.