Josmol Consult is a full-fledged provider of mobile health care services as well as related products such as online prescriptions, dietary & supplementary subscriptions, emergency care, laboratory services, Remote Patient Monitoring etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Growth Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Applicants should meet the following criteria
- Good influencing skills and ability to engage and manage stakeholders
- Knowledge of marketing communications mix and promotional material development
- Strong project management skills
- Good analytical skills and verbal/ written communication skills
- Team working
- Successful applicant must be confident to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
Duties of this Role include
- Write copy for press and online articles from interviews undertaken with key internal and external partners.
- Build strong relationships with external media partners.
- Maximise content opportunities across all potential platforms including media partners and other distribution outlets to ensure that content is as wide-reaching as possible.
- Understand key audience segments and get to know the content types and messaging required to engage with these groups.
- Work with line manager to develop and implement a robust communication plan. Ensuring that all activity is delivered as part of an integrated channel approach (online, offline and live).
- Work with Marketing colleagues to distribute the right content for the right audience groups in order to drive an increase in event registrations.
- To coordinate all PR content (online, offline, live) working closely with the marketing and other internal teams or external agencies if appropriate.
- Evaluate and report on all activity making sure that it is customer and industry insight-driven at all times.
- Promote and embed excellent customer service across College.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Good understanding of writing, editing and publishing social media content.
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment.
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding procedures.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships.
- Experience of working in a learning support capacity.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.